Monday, August 31, 2009

My jewelry Place


I was so excited when I was contacted by the owner of "My Jewelry Place", a jewelry shop in Chesapeake City, Maryland. They wanted to sell some of my bracelets in the shop and would I be interested? You bet I was interested! So I ordered new supplies and made up a special sample order of 24 bracelets. This was my first wholesale order so it was pretty exciting! I just mailed the package off today and am thrilled at the fact that the owner found me on Etsy and at the prospect of being sold in a real live store as well as my Etsy shop.

If anyone is in the Chesapeake City area stop by and check out the shop. It looks lovely from the website. I'm tempted to drive down and visit myself but it would be kind of a looong drive!


http://myjewelryplace.net/

2 comments:

  1. I know it will be the best moment in your life as you got your first wholesale order. I would like to see the jewelery pieces that you have made and if I found them attractive I will definitely buy them. I will visit the site and have look at your creation.

    ReplyDelete