Monday, July 13, 2009

Champagne Sorbet Fizz


I recently caught an episode of Nigella Lawson's Food Network show, where she combined sorbet and prosecco for a delightful desert. I got to thinking that this could be a great cooling summer cocktail (that you eat with a spoon). Seeing as I had leftover lemon lime sorbet that I had just made I combined 2 scoops of that with some champagne and topped with some frozen blueberries and here are the results!

This recipe couldn't be simpler but here is a step by step guide below


Ingredients:
1 tub of sorbet (any flavor you like I used homemade lemon lime)
1 bottle of champagne, or any fizzy white wine
Fresh berries to garnish

Directions:
Fill the glasses with 2 scoops of sorbet then top with the champagne - be careful to not let the champagne fizz over the top of glass.
Sprinkle some berries on top and enjoy!



Adapted from Nigella Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment